My first Negative Feedback left (gutted)

Last night I received my First Negative Feedback

I have strived to keep my Feedback Positive

And request that if anyone has any problems with my items

to please contact me first before leaving Any feedback

This buyer did'nt give me the chance to fix how she felt about her purchase

to the value of $2 she left me negative

I understand that you can't please everyone, but I wish she gave me the option before she ruin all my hard work

I would of gladly given her, her little gold $2 back!!!!

I requested could she please change the negative to a positive with her comment staying the same

she refused to review it & I was notified within 5 minutes of her refusing.

And said I must get alot of negative feedback for me to request her to change it

No my dear, You are my first, maybe if you actually read my feedback score, you would see that!!!

Oh And her reply to me asking that I prefer buyers to contact me first so I can resolve it

was I don't have time to reply to you, I live a busy life

That's why I received a huge essay in a private message, she had time for that

Well Darl, Thanks for wrecking what I have worked so damn hard at for a lousy $2 

SIGH!!!!!!!! & time for a coffee

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Yes i remember that 1st neg pain,anger & indignation but unlike life i don't remember who my first was Smiley LOL but now i wonder what the fuss was about in both cases.I haven't had a neg for nearly a year but it's only a matter of time before some nutter doesn't read a listing,is cranky with PMS,A.Post is running late or some other random excuse.

You did extremely well to get to 1900+ unscathed.Never mind sweetie,it's about time you joined the defective masses!Smiley Very Happy

You were industrious & adaptable enough to branch off into something suitable after a back injury,so you will bounce back from this unpleasantness.I'm glad that you aren't as upset about it now.

Message 11 of 33
Latest reply

I too remember my first. Once you realise that these people have nothing better to do with their time than to try and destroy hard work you get over and have a laugh. My first was a lady that bought a roll of new lino. I had all the measurements on the listing and it was of course weighed for the courier costing. Once she received it she said it wasnt as long as the measurement in the listing. Being fairly new to selling I told her i would pay for her to return it and once it was back i would refund her the cost of it. When it come back it weighed about half what it was when it left. I was gob smacked that someone could be so sneaky and learnt my lesson not to trust anyone :(. 99.9% of people are reasonable and lovely but that 0.01% really leave a sour taste.

Message 12 of 33
Latest reply

They paid just before midnight last night,(today would've been the 4th day).

I sent them a reply after they replied,stating that they need to communicate to avoid an UP item case in the future as a seller has

no idea if they are having a problem if they are not informed,(at least that may save a future seller going through the same hassle)

It's going close to where I used to live and their surname is the same as a number of people that used to live in my previous

town,(agro is a word mentioned around them frequently).

Just have to wait and see how they deal with it.

Message 13 of 33
Latest reply

If it makes you feel any better (and it probably won't) I received my first neg last night in almost 10 years, from another member with whom several of us got into a bit of an argument in a thread yesterday in which her disgusting, vile, filthy language managed to get the thread deleted entirely and have her sanctioned from posting, although instead of stopping her, she simply started posting again under an alternate ID and proceeded to attempt to buy items from a number of sellers with the express intent of leaving malicious negative feedback.

Fortunately most buyers had already put her on their BBLs but I wasn't quick enough and she managed to purchase my least-expensive item ($3 plus $1.60 postage) specifically for the purpose of leaving malicious negative feedback. As soon as I received the Paypal payment advice I rang eBay and explained to them what this person had done and the rep made notes on my file to that effect, then when the anticipated neg arrived shortly thereafter I rang eBay again, at which time they told me that under their guidelines, my neg did not qualify for removal, so I've since sent them full transcripts of the 2 threads in which she threatened to buy from others to intentionally neg them (including the thread which was deleted, thanks to a member who had the foresight to take a copy before it was removed) and am currently awaiting the results of an investigation into the activities of this member whose ID's I've outed in my reply to her neg in order to warn other buyers of her activities.

As a result of this incident, I will shortly be changing my selling ID and will no longer be using it on the boards, and will be using a posting ID instead, and I very strongly urge that anybody who currently posts on these boards with their selling IDs should do the same, as it is far too easy for some psychopathic poster to ruin your perfect 100% feedback simply by buying a cheap item and leaving you a malicious neg in return.

Anybody who wishes to add her IDs to their BBLs should check my feedback then do so immediately, as I'm not the first she's done this to.

Message 14 of 33
Latest reply

Buyer has changed her lindaechidna ID to 3armyrats and has made her FB private. Add that ID to your BBLs as well.
Message 15 of 33
Latest reply

Oh My cq_tech

That is one scary person, I don't know what to say, I hope eBay resolve the problem & remove her neg comment

I'm seriously blown away with what some people do & how they act

I wish to sit in my happy corner & try to avoid the unpleasantness of hurtful ppl

Most sellers bend over backwards & bite their tongues in many situations

as we can be brought down at the hit of a button.

I feel sorry that some ppl choose to live life in this manner

and have nothing better to do than work at destroying others, it really is quite sad.

It's Friday end of the week my most fav Day cause I open my special cupboard up (JD) lol

Enjoy your day ppl Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 33
Latest reply

you could get the neg removed because they threatened you with it keep the msg as proof 

good luck!!

Message 17 of 33
Latest reply

@2011.narelle wrote:

i think a neg hurts more if it is unfair.You have some beautiful items so i bet she loved them & just wanted to be a beast & take your neg cherry,the nasty defiler!

I notice you have the size in cm of the items i looked at so it just makes her look unreasonable & her fb is out of place among over 1900 happy customers.I wish i had skills or patience for making perty things  so i could buy something from you.

(laughs self into coughing fit )

Message 18 of 33
Latest reply

At this stage, eBay don't seem particularly interested in removing my neg nor even reading the file transcripts, but I'm currently working on getting them to change their small minds. At least one of the cow's IDs was NARUed today, so that's one bit of good news.
Message 19 of 33
Latest reply

Good idea to have a posting id.  I have had one since I saw an auction bomber targetting forum members (CW) years ago, they left foul/obscene feedback. That person was dealt with by eBay and a court case.

The downside which isn't worth worrying about is when other posters want to get back at you and post things like ' what do you know you have only 5, 10 or 30 feedback', not realising posters have separate long standing selling ids.

Message 20 of 33
Latest reply