My husband and I have Ebay accounts that are linked thru Paypal. Do we need separate Turbo Lister a/

bml32a
Community Member

As above. Do we each have to have a separate Turbo Lister a/c to upload items?  If not, how does Ebay know who the seller is? How do we signify who is selling?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My husband and I have Ebay accounts that are linked thru Paypal. Do we need separate Turbo Lister a/

Yes you do. TL will only link to a single eBay account at a time.

As in, you can choose any valid eBay account in a TL session, but not two at once. The accounts have to be linked to a specific eBay account.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

You will probably not be able to have 2 TL programs using the same computer. I have 3 of my ids linked to my TL account and can choose any one of them but have never tried to link anyone else's account but there is nothing to prevent you trying it. If you have the opening screen where it asks what you want to do next just click on create new user or whatever it says, if you have TL open just click on View > users > new and go from there. It will either let you create the account or it won't.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply