My latest payment is on hold until 31st December 1969

A few hours ago an item i had listed was sold and the buyer used express paypal which is complete.

I look at the item under sold and it says payment pending untill ( date unavaliable )

So i goto Paypal to see **bleep** is going on and i look at the transaction ( which buyer has completed ) and my estimated payment date is 31st of December 1969

I still cant view my 'all account activity correctly " ( problem Not on my end .which they have kept telling me it is ) as i just made automatic payment for last week which i can see and it also tells me that it is page 1/2 but nothing else. 

Escelated to technical team 2 times ( they never contact me )

I have been buying and selling on ebay for over a decade ( 10 years )

And the service im getting lately is appauling

This ebay is an absolute disgrace now.

The amount of phone calls i have made to this company over the last 2 months is a joke ,due to over charging , promotions not working at all, account problems  , ect. ect.

They tell me its on my end and i need to problem solve it .

I have reset my computer and fully uninstalled all programs up untill the 7oct. ( last item i can see under the 'promotion tab' in seller account is 7th october )

Wasted probably 20 hours ( no pay ) for no reason other than problems THEY cause

I will start sending them a bill for my time.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My latest payment is on hold until 31st December 1969

Trouble with eBay is, they are still living in the 60's, with their flower power and LSD parties. They don't know what day or year it is half the time.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply