My wholesaler is now selling retail on eBay.... and im a little pissed.

One of my wholealers is now selling retail on eBay, and hence - is now my direct competition.  I was the first to sell these products on eBay, and im sure you can see why im a little 'pissed'.  I've written him emails and asked him if he thinks his customers will be annoyed at him, and his reply, in broken english, was, 'the world is now flat and this is business'.  That's funny, because im sure the world is round..., but bloody hell.... A wholesaler selling on ebay??  I have about 10 wholesalers, and if they all sold their items on eBay, i would be stuffed..  Im ready for a fight, im ready to win... but i don't know how.  Competing with the Chinese isnt easy.  He informed me that he would make his prices more expensive, which he hasn't done.  There is no way i can sell them at his prices, with FREE POSTAGE.  Im mad... Does anyone have any 'FIGHT BACK' ideas, apart from ridding the world of the Illuminati.... 😉

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Ebay has destroyed Aussie sellers by having the warehouses in Australia for Chinese sellers so they can say Australian seller
They are not Australian sellers at all all the.money goes straight to China
Ever wondered why when you have to communicate with the seller the reply is in Chinglish?
Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

This thread was started in 2012 and last saw the light of day in 2015.

DEAD THREAD

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply