NEED ADVICE ABOUT A PAID ITEM NOT COLLECTED

Hi All..hope some body can advise me what to do in this sale situation..I sold a car part item on ebay approx 8 weeks ago..It was listed pick up only..The guy purchased it and then paid me through paypal ( all fine so far)..He gave his contact number and i rang him to arrange collection time..He said  he would collect in a few weeks and made a day but when the time came he didnt turn up..I called him and he apologised saying he was called to work...I waited for him to make a new time but weeks passed so i sent him messages through ebay asking him to call..No reply.I tried to call him but his phone no longer recieves voice messsages and he doesnt answer when it rings..I have also sent a text ( no reply)..I keep emailing through the contact buyer in ebay and also  calling but am getting no  where..He once replied to my ebay message a few weeks back saying thanks for reminder but still hasnt made contact..I have been holding this item and his money for over two months now..What do i do ???..

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Give the buyer a pick up by date and if it is not picked up you will refund less the fees and storage costs and you can then relist or if sold at auction see if the next bidder is still interested in it.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Yes i will work out exactly how long since  the purchase was made exactly and wait until feedback can not be left..I will send him a friendly reminder once again and include the offer to post it on to him if he would prefer ...I have had a few pick up items before and had no issues in the past...It just seems very strange that he does not respond especially since i have already explained in my messages to him that i am happy to keep the item over hollidays if he needs extra time as long as he confirms with me...Its Just like he has dissapeared of the planet

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply