NEGATIVE feedback option for time wasting non paying bidders to be exposed?

It is high time that ebay reintroduce feedback options for SELLERS, other than positive - so that time wasting NON PAYING BIDDERS can be exposed!!   Any other sellers agree?....

Message 1 of 83
Latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

@mtg-c4rdm4n wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@thecatspjs wrote:

I do realise Davewil that you do not seem to give two hoots about any other seller aside from yourself on ebay that has an issue with non payers  - my issue is that a problem exists - it is real for my business and it has a negative impact on my stock availability and $$ lost for auction items. I am one of many sellers that has this problem.

If you do not have a problem with non payers, then great.  But thats not the case for me.

Naysay away, with the strike system works manifesto .. lol. 

Yet you seem to feel that YOUR experience is more relevant than mine.

I posit that mine is probably typical, given most members don't even know the boards exist and would only visit when they have an issue.

Just once Davewil1964 I would like to come across a post on these boards that doesnt turn into an account of how great your ebay selling experience is compared to everyone else..

I just post it as I see it. From MY experience. If had had half as many issues as some of the whingers I would have stopped selling here years ago. Yet they keep on keeping on. Who does that reflect on? You also seem to have glossed over my posts where I provided factual information in response to legitimate questions. They don't fit your bias?

And I can post numerous examples if you care. But you would know as you seem to have a unhealthy interest in what I post.

Message 11 of 83
Latest reply

No. Your responses are not typical IMO.  On this issue, I think your opinions reflects the view of a small number of regular posters, that reinforce the views of the other, as this thread demonstrates yet again.

I think you discount too many other ebayers with your theory.

IMO I don't think ebayers only "come to the boards" when they have a problem.

Whilst OPs frequently do, IMO the boards are visited by many other posters, lookers and lurkers as well.  

I do think your experience counts very much.  I have noted in a previous post that I think its great that you don't have a non payment issue. 

Shame that some others who have a large non payment problem are not accorded a little bit of the same respect, with flat denials that non payment is not a problem and the strike system works, when it clearly is a problem for some. 

I recall some time ago now, but still very relevant Jen posted some alarming figures in one thread on non payment levels that her business had experienced,   if you don't respect those posts and others from large turnover regular sellers , then IMO you are in serious denial that non payment is a time wasting and $$$ wasting issue that is experienced by many sellers 

Message 12 of 83
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

And I can post numerous examples if you care. But you would know as you seem to have a unhealthy interest in what I post.

Lol. 

I have a healthy interest in the non payment issue, and I will continue to post on that issue, whether you or any members of the non payment manifesto group, post or not. 

Message 13 of 83
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Lol. 

I have a healthy interest in the non payment issue, and I will continue to post on that issue, whether you or any members of the non payment manifesto group, post or not. 

So you are mtg-c4rdm4n?

Message 14 of 83
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@thecatspjs wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Lol. 

So you are mtg-c4rdm4n?

Am I what?

Message 15 of 83
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@thecatspjs wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Lol. 

So you are mtg-c4rdm4n?

lololololololololololol  - I have been trying to decipher what "mtg-c4rdm4n" means - lolololololol, I am glad they posted soon after so I did not have to troll google for long .... bahahahaha

Bit sad ... attempts to troll bust, well at least get it right.  Or is it more deflection from the non payment issue ????

I have only ever posted under thecatspjs ID, save on one thread  years ago in relation to a very specific issue and referenced my thecatsps ID in any case.

But carry on some more .... might get a belly laugh yet ....

Message 16 of 83
Latest reply

Just going by the quotes in your reply..

Why would I deflect from the non-payment issue when it is not an issue for me?

Message 17 of 83
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Just going by the quotes in your reply..

Why would I deflect from the non-payment issue when it is not an issue for me?

Yes, why would you deflect from the non-payment issue when it is not an issue for you ?

? Thought _   Does the "non payment - the strike system works manifesto" contain a statement about if challenged stand and deflect 

Message 18 of 83
Latest reply

Exactly. I don't.

You seem to think that your paradigm is universal. Guess what? It's not.

Message 19 of 83
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Exactly. I don't.

You seem to think that your paradigm is universal. Guess what? It's not.

Lolol "my" paradigm - what the heck would any poster know about "my paradigm" on an ebay discussion board given the contraints of posting on moderated discussion boards and ebay policies - lololol ...

IMO such a poster who falsely claims to have such knowledge should get over themselves and leave such analysis to the privacy (or not?) of their group threads.

In any case, does not change that the current non-payment system is not effective and eBay needs to advance more proactive approaches to increase the safety and fairness of our trading environment.  We sure pay them enough to do more than sit on their hands on this one.

Message 20 of 83
Latest reply