NOT HAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE

NOT happy with the way i was treated with customer support who laughed at the end of my delema.. so i do not need to deal with people who find humour with something i said or how i explained it ..(.maybe their explanation sounded confusing) anyway you can rest at ease because i canceled all listings now and in the future ....nobody cares( I dont expect to hear from anyone anyway) keep it real.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Sorry to hear of your bad experience with eBay Customer Support.  I've had my fair share of frustration with them also.

Just so you know, eBay doesn't monitor or read the content on these forums, so it's just us users who will read your words.  It's a bit of a free speech area, though community moderators do edit/remove questional posts from time to time.

So if you're leaving eBay, do you have something else lined up?  I'm still trying to find alternative channels coz AP's high international postage costs and eBay's fees have killed my business.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

The 'customer service' is indeed pretty carp most of the time

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Ebay have become a toxic environment to sell on and I consider them to be the worst boss I have ever worked for.  I closed down close to 700 listing a month ago because I finally realise they own what I thought was my little business and not me. I have gone to a nicer place to sell on.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Unfortunately the eBay call centre is located in the Phillipines.

Some Australian companies are now realizing it's too damaging to have an overseas call centre as cust service.

image host
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

theres a saying, when you pay peanuts you get monkeys

i do not mean that as a racial slur but the reason they put call centres into 3rd world countries is the pay they pay workers there is proverbial peanuts.

ebay as with many other huge companies are willing to take the bad reputataion of customer service in order to save money.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

If ebay's customer service is not too good then you are a match made in heaven as obviously yours is dire as evidenced by the terms in your listings.  Reg post $5 (costs less than $4), "no responsibility taken opting for standard postage. No responsibility for any lost or damaged item as a result of Australia Post." and pay within 3 days.

I wouldn't expect any level of good customer service from a seller who listed that way.

You haven't cancelled all listings, you still have one up and running and you hardly sold anything anyway so I doubt if ebay will be overly6 concerned at your dummy spit.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

guessing your issue might have been about your negative.  if this buyer chooses to report your negative comment written as a positive ebay will penalise you.  (pl don't shoot the messenger).  I can understand how frustrating that would be getting a negative over a .99c sale.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

OP, you can have the comment on the negative removed as it is vulgar language which is not permissable.

Ask to speak to a supervisor.

image host
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply