New Click & Send - Australia Post - MyPost Business Postal Portal

Hello,

I have a question about the new Click and Send system from Australia Post.

How do you remove/delete DRAFT orders?

I have like 300 orders in there, and they have all been sent already....

So how do you clean it all up?

Also, the Import from Ebay function never works...

And when it does, it only brings some of the awaiting postage orders.

It seems to be its broken.

I only use it for International orders.

Also, International orders don't work very well, some addresses, it tells me I have

to complete the addresses, when it is all filled out correctly.

Frustrating!!!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

the simple answer is - at this point in time it doesn't work correctly. 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Delete option appears if you proceed with the processing (a pain), when it goes to the next page, ready for payment. Then you can delete. AP know its a problem, HOPEFULLY this will be fixed

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Does anyone know what the deal is with signature on delivery via My Post?

I had cause to add it to a parcel today, and noticed that unlike in C&S, there was no option that could be ticked (or unticked) that confirms whether the recipient can authorise safe drop, meaning a sig won't be collected on delivery.

As far as I know, the default setting with eParcel is to allow recipients to authorise safe drop, and there's some kind of convoluted process to change the default setting, but I can't find any reference to it in My Post so have no clue if the buyer is going to be provided this option or not - I only add SOD when I most definitely do not want the parcel to be safe-dropped, and have no interest in paying for a service that someone else can decide not to have provided (the fact that the $2.95 fee is not reimbursed just adds insult to injury). 

I'll contact AP, but thought I'd ask here to see if someone knows and can provide a quciker answer. 😄 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

If the system works correctly (and that is a big IF) the recipient should not be offered Safe Drop if the item is to be signed for.....unless the sender has authorised it.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

All good - I just realised they won't be given the option because it's done via a link in the email advice when the label is created, and since I'm doing all labels manually, I'm not putting in email addresses. Smiley Very Happy  (They used to be auto-filled in C&S because import from eBay actually worked). 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

If any buyer uses MyPost they can select Safe Drop or Redirection on any parcel.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

The contact details have to match, though - the email address used for this eBay account is not the same as the email address that's associated with my My Post account, and I remember checking the Aus Post notification and tracking from an email sent to this (buying account) address and seeing that redirection and safe drop options were available. 

When I tried to enter the tracking number into my My Post account, it wouldn't work because the email address wasn't the same, I just wanted to get progress notifications, but couldn't do anything with that package via My Post due to that.

I double checked with Aus Post (just the info available online) and contact details need to be included by the sender for safe drop to be an option, so as long as I continue to leave out email addresses and phone numbers, I should be right. They also say the sender has to authorise it, but there's no option in My Post to confirm one way or another. 

I just tested what options came up when entering contact info during label generation in My Post, and still no tick box like there used to be with C&S, so I'll have to wait for a response from AP regarding what the default setting is. 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply