New Postage Label FORMAT !!!!!!

As from yesterday when I go to print a new postage label their is a totally new format.  And not a good one at that!!!.  

I am unable to get to the correct postage amount with the format and the options to do so are not there.

Have I missed something and is this across the board or perhaps a pilot program for some sellers. 

As the saying goes if it isn't broke DON'T fix it EBAY!!!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Spring 2018 Seller Update -

New eBay Labels Experience
From August 2018, you’ll have access to a new eBay Labels experience that offers a more streamlined and intuitive way to buy and print postage labels on eBay.

The new experience is available to all sellers and provides convenient features including:
  • Pricing comparisons
  • Estimated delivery dates based on postage service
  • Recommended postage services
When: Available to all sellers by late August
What to do: Check out the new eBay Labels experience
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks Dave - Still don't  like the format and still having trouble getting the right postage - More time wasted. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Is it the eBay postage label, or their printable address label?

I did an eBay postage one this arvo and it was the same as always. But I only used fixed price postage.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hi Dave - No  Ebay postage labels but they are all variable as my items are all different sizes and weights.  I do not use the ebay postage calculator in the listings but have a set postage cost or free.  

What is does when you go to calculate a postage cost for the label it only gives you ebay postage options not postage options when you use your own boxes. Now for some it works and others it does not. 

I thought it may have been what was selected in the listing for postage method but not so as this morning I have printed off two labels with the same postage settings in the listing and one worked whilst the other would only give the ebay box charges. 

These changes I have to wonder as some I feel are moving backwards and not forwards which of course is only my opinion. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply