New labels for ebay postage labels.

New labels for ebay postage labels.similat to click and collect, muchlonger number.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I noticed that

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, just printed my first. How long is that number? ReaLLLLLLLY LOOOOONG.....

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

It starts with EB probably means eBay!!

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

They appear to be a tad smaller, meaning that finally we will be able to fit 4 per page. Provided we are prepared to muck around with paper orientation as they still don't allow multiple items per print.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

All I know is the parcel I took to PO to get scanned in yesterday the PO worker had to hold the scanner out 50cm+ for it to scan. He said he is getting sick of the bar codes getting longer and longer as the scanners are not supposed to be used at such distances.
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@sparrow2207 wrote:
All I know is the parcel I took to PO to get scanned in yesterday the PO worker had to hold the scanner out 50cm+ for it to scan. He said he is getting sick of the bar codes getting longer and longer as the scanners are not supposed to be used at such distances.

I had the same. Poor lady had to move the scanner right back for it to work there was a bleep then a confused look on her face she cancelled it and try again 3 times it went wrong. On the 500g PO flat rate satchels the bar code for the label and the one for the satchel end up pretty close the bar code for the satchel kept scanning instead of the one for the label. She was VERY professional if it had been me there would of been some cursing for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I had exactly the same. The lady at my PO had awful trouble trying to scan it. She finally got it , i hope this isn't going to be the new normal for these parcels. They used to scan so easily.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@casbit33 wrote:

I had exactly the same. The lady at my PO had awful trouble trying to scan it. She finally got it , i hope this isn't going to be the new normal for these parcels. They used to scan so easily.

Same here, the p.o dude blamed my printer for the problem. lol

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply