New ridiculous promo by Ebay ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Selling Challenge: Unlock $3.30 Final Value Fees*

Here is the link to offer 

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/7850

Good luck ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

198EB848-A801-4870-B331-DD0963D5E256.jpeg

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

New ridiculous promo by Ebay ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Selling Challenge: Unlock $3.30 Final Value Fees*

So an item sells for 3500 with normal fees being 381 reduced to 3.30.

That's not bad.

image host
Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ good luck for those sellers then..

hoping this ridiculous promo not a sign of end of the $1 mega weekends promo ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

Yes, we got it on one of our non-store id's (the same one that used to get the $1 weekends).

The next 10 items over $50 - how many years does it run for ?!!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

Not sure why this is a ridiculous promo - what am I missing?

Sure I would like to have a FVF of $1.10 on an over $50 sale, but I am not turning my nose up at a FVF of $3.30.

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

Many sellers don't have $50+ items for sale.

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

I got it on 3 out of 4 accounts. One account is idle and has been pretty much since it was created. It never got the $1 promo. As all my items are under $40, this promo is no good for me. However, for those that sell higher priced items, especially over $100, awesome for them! I hope they got access to this one.

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

I got it and I am going with it.

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

pnc75
Community Member

So at what total price (includinf p&h where applicable) does this become worthwhile? Any mathematicians out there? TIA

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

I too have a few items over $50 (different ID) and will use it. I'll wait till tomorrow and check to see whether the $1 weekends will be back again this weekend before I activate the $3.30 promo though.
Message 10 of 31
Latest reply