No Sales ...

I have recorded no sales since the 25th September. Is anyone else experiencing low sales volume?

Last weekend sales were great this weekend ... dead 😞

Message 1 of 106
Latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

No Sales ...

@bigbrickshop wrote:

Never mind. I've worked it out. Adblock Plus blocks the Description area and the Postage and Returns etc info.  😮

I was looking at something on QS and wondered what on earth happened to the description area... That's so bizarre. o_O

I tried QS a while ago, but my items weren't getting any views - I think the best was like 2 or 3 in a 2 week period, so I didn't bother again. Can't hurt to test the waters again, though. 

Message 31 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

d*g, I've done 1 listing. Took me a while to get started. The listing has already had a few views but they may just be me going back editing  🙂  One of my pics isn't showing properly so I may have to keep tinkering until I work out what is wrong.

Message 32 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

I did one too.

The counter goes up if you look at your own item ... lol

LOVE the size of the photos and the absence of significant ads.

I am going to do one a day, until I get up to 100 ... can't hurt .... ITS FREE !!!!!!!!

Message 33 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Well, I have one lonely little item over there now, and will try to build up a little bit of an inventory to see what happens. Really not keen on those little blue pop-ups that appear every minute or so....like I care if some dude bought a coin 15 minutes ago, or if someone asked about some make-up. o_O Can't seem to find a setting to switch them off. 

Message 34 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

lol.... not interested if someone made an enquiry about camping gear 14 minutes ago ?

Cat LOL

Message 35 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

It's like a little those "acheivement unlocked" notifications Smiley LOL

Or...  "we're a real site, you know. People ask about the stuff that's listed here all the time, like every minute, and sometimes even buy things - see? SEE? How cool is that?"

I feel like patting them on the head and saying 'that's nice, dear....Smiley Embarassed Smiley LOL

Message 36 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Another day has passed and still NOTHING!!!  Ugggg!!!  A few watchers but no conversions.

Had an email today though from eBay informing me of the new policies coming in November and telling me that if I don't agree to the new rules I can pay my account and leave. Nice, hey! After 12 years as a seller and buyer on eBay. Were's the loyalty?

Duh, silly me, this is eBay afterall 🙂

Message 37 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Been a member of QS sinces 2008 when it was called Oztion and even the word caused your posts to be pulled. Moved my listings over. Not easy with hundreds of error messages (maybe their servers are busy with sellers leaving EBay). After 2 hours got my 12 listings up and running. Embedded pictures in description not working, quotation marks not displaying properly. Should be easily fixed.

Will check back in a week to see if there is any response.

Did notice they have a great holiday setting system.

http://www.quicksales.com.au/buy/auctions.aspx?type5=stampingpaws

Message 38 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

Cats, I can't find your listing, have you changed out of your pjs?

I found d*g's lonely little listing  🙂

Message 39 of 106
Latest reply

No Sales ...

@bigbrickshop wrote:

I found d*g's lonely little listing  🙂

say what?

You mean my 'secret' identity has been compromised? 

I'm being watched!

Foiled again.... Smiley LOL

Message 40 of 106
Latest reply