No sales?

No one has started a "my sales are dead" post for a few days so I thought I'd keep the tradition going.

Anyone else suffering from a run of "lights out" at the moment?  My website shop is also similarly dead.  Maybe it's the time of year or maybe it's just me.  How are you going?

Message 1 of 123
Latest reply
122 REPLIES 122

No sales?

I am paddling along slowly, not swimming quickly!

Sales are happening but it is still a slow process.

Many watchers on items but they don't seem to turn into sales!
Message 2 of 123
Latest reply

No sales?

Sandra, do you know you can send offers to watchers ?

Then you can even see if it's the same members that might have been sending questions to you.

image host
Message 3 of 123
Latest reply

No sales?

Please do not take this the wrong way as it is not meant to be rude.  The economy in this country is in a pretty poor position at the moment.  I have a friend involved in what can be described as an emergency service industry and they are doing it hard, people want work done but admit they cant pay.

I dont think people dont want to buy but the extra $$$ re not there to allow for many purchases

Message 4 of 123
Latest reply

No sales?

I disagree to some what because it depends on what you're selling.

If you're not selling what I want then I won't buy.

OPs items are an example of what I wouldn't buy,no offense to OP.

Message 5 of 123
Latest reply

No sales?

I have noticed that I can send offers, but I don't even get the questions!!

I might give it a go over the next few days.

Thanks for the info!
Message 6 of 123
Latest reply

No sales?

Who cares what you would buy? Well Naomi, to create a level playing field here, why don't you repost that comment with your selling account. Yes your comment was offensive. Seriously, why get so personal?

Message 7 of 123
Latest reply

No sales?

February is the worst sales month of the year, always has been. Every year I hate February and actually I hate afl football because the season (practically all year now) kills other sales because the family budget is blown on football games and merchandise and alcohol lol Unless you sell football stuff, patchwork fabric, s**t from China etc the type of stuff people buy week in week out, the next 6 months are usually pretty depressing. Do I care? Will I reduce prices? Nope not usually, I just sell it elsewhere. Never put all your eggs in this basket

Message 8 of 123
Latest reply

No sales?

@11dustyattic wrote:

Who cares what you would buy? Well Naomi, to create a level playing field here, why don't you repost that comment with your selling account. Yes your comment was offensive. Seriously, why get so personal?

I love newbie's who think they know it all.

Message 9 of 123
Latest reply

No sales?

@daydreams_12 wrote:

Please do not take this the wrong way as it is not meant to be rude.  The economy in this country is in a pretty poor position at the moment.  I have a friend involved in what can be described as an emergency service industry and they are doing it hard, people want work done but admit they cant pay.

I dont think people dont want to buy but the extra $$$ re not there to allow for many purchases

daydreams you are 100% correct. People are doing it tough. Many are losing their jobs and businesses are closing. I have heard reports that the general trend at the moment is to pay off debts rather than buy anything that is not absolutlely neccessary.

Message 10 of 123
Latest reply