Offer was made then retracted ....how do I find the "History" to see reason why?

You can view the retraction and the reason provided by selecting the (history) link from the individual item page

This is what Ebay have said in their message to me when they informed me the potential buyer who submitted offer then retracted offer. I am just curious as to their reason but can't for life of me find the "History" link on the individual itme page as they suggested I do

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Offer was made then retracted ....how do I find the "History" to see reason why?

Don't worry, you're correct, it doesn't work.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

There's only a few reasons to choose from when a buyer retracts an offer, most simply tick "entered wrong amount" because there's no "changed my mind" option. I think another option is "description has changed" which is fair if the description has been updated since the offer was made, but I'm not sure on any of the others, there might be "can't contact seller" as that's one of the reasons you can tick when retracting a bid. 

If someone makes then retracts an offer and that's the first / last you hear from them, it's 99% likely just someone that changed their mind for whatever reason that'll be undisclosed even if you can see what they ticked. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply