Picture size how do I get the right size what settings do I use on my camera ??

I use turbo lister to list thats fine but when up loadinging it say that the picture size is wrong here is what it says 

"Please update your listings to comply with our policy on photos regarding minimum size, extra text and use of stock photo. Please click on edit link next to your item to add/edit photos"

Now I use a canon digital ixus 900ti  it is set on 1600 x 1200  so what do I need to do

what is the correct size I don't understand any of this

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The correct size is a minimum of 500px on the longest side.

All my pics are at least 1200 but occasionally I have had a few that eBay decided to shrink to 400. I just edited and reloaded the pics. Which is not the answer if you can't upload them in the first place. Have they uploaded? If so, I can only suggest this method.

If not, all I can suggest is to reload them in TL and see if that works. Or blow them up to ridiculous proportions, then use the blown up ones to upload from TL, then edit the listings and put the proper pics back in.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I edit all my pics before using them on ebay, that way I know they are the correct size and they are also stored on my computer in a form they can be used again if needed without having to edit again.

Having said that al lot of my items in my store which are relists since before the requirements were changed and TL tells me they are not up to standard but I just ignore it and they upload as normal and obviously display as normal because I am getting sales.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply