Postage Time Defect

I just checked my seller dashboard and noticed that a buyer who left glowing feedback left me with 1 star for postage time, which gave me another defect. My handling time is 5 days, i posted within 24 hours of payment, which can be seen both on my selling page and on the tracking details. She received her item in 6 days from NSW to rural WA. Is it worth ringing eBay to get this removed, or would I be wasting my time? I'm on the verge of losing TRS status, so really didn't need this kick in the guts.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Postage Time Defect

Not according to several ebay reps who have been asked about that question she-ele.

It has been discussed at length and so far all advice is that it does not trigger defects unless the DSRs are also marked down.

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

Postage Time Defect

Well that's a relief - doesn't really affect me as I don't sell, but it could have been  a real PITA for sellers.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

Postage Time Defect

Same here.....I don't sell either.

Despite several sellers being given assurances, I think there is still a bit of suspicion there.

Ebay has done an about turn once too often for everyone to fully believe everything that is said.

I guess time will tell.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Postage Time Defect

Are making making these forums topics up? your feedback is (0)
Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

Postage Time Defect

And my feedback is 65.

But I've sold thousands of items on eBay using my selling ID...

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Postage Time Defect

Many members who post here, post under a different ID to the one they sell under ..... And some also have another ID with which they purchase. This keeps their activities private as this is a public discussion board and some people may just troll through here looking up poster's details. Usually if an ID has zero feedback THAT is their posting ID. Hope that's helps.
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Postage Time Defect

Update on my defect. I just checked my seller dashboard and the defect is GONE! I still can't believe I didn't have to call them. I thought for sure I would. I must have got them on a good day. Maybe the CS person just got a payrise from $1/hr to $1.05/hr and was in a good mood. Go me!

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Postage Time Defect

good on ebay for a pleasant change, your buyer is an ingrate, I'm in metro Perth and if I ever receive anything from the eastern states before 8 days have passed I'm jumping with joy.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Postage Time Defect

The only thing consistant about Ebay is there is no consistency, so its always worth giving it a shot, and sending off an email is no effort. Even if you do call them, do both you may get two different reps with one being more ameinable than the other.

They deal with thousands of these things and so so just rattle through them without giving them much thought

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 19 of 19
Latest reply