Postage for "each additional item" not showing correctly

I have $3 flat rate postage, free postage for $25+ orders. The actual postage calculations are working correctly for buyers once they checkout, but on each individual listing, under the "postage and payments" tab, it says "each additional item" costs another $3 postage.

I bulk-edited all my listings (multiple times over the past few months) to ensure there was no additional item postage cost, but this tab is still displaying it wrongly.

The problem is that my listings don't have any kind of banner stating it's $3 flat rate postage (OR free for $25 orders, for that matter) - I'm sure they used to! - so until buyers start adding stuff to their cart, they may think they have to pay another $3 for every item. (My items are very cheap, $4-$5 mostly, so it would be ridiculous to charge $3 postage per item.)

Right above where it says $3 each additional item, it ALSO says:

Free postage on all eligible items from [store].

Free postage on each additional eligible item you buy from [store].

- which could be seen as contradictory since *all* items in my store are "eligible" but a buyer isn't going to know that.

(I have only checked on the computer, not the app since I can't figure out how to log out on the app and view as a buyer.)

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have a similar issue which seems to have started recently.

I offer free postage for standard parcels.  For expedited parcels I have set up $9.50 + $3 for each additional item.

I am getting orders for expedited postage at $4 

I have no idea why $4 as that is no where in my settings.  

The listings are showing as expedited $9.50 + $9.50 for each additional item. 

Anyone know what the problem is and more importantly, how do I fix it? 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@ninx-now wrote:

I am getting orders for expedited postage at $4 

That sounds like the express postage charge for eBay Plus members.

Solution :-  Get rid of eBay plus on your listings - very few members are using it anyway......

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply