Problems with photos include on listing description?

Im having problems with the photos included in my new listing descriptions....  my old listing work good, but not the new ones dont show up... there inst anything wrong with my codes in the listing just the pictures....

yesterday i believe was maintenance day... is anyone else using third-party providers like photobucket to store pictures? are you having problems also including pictures in the listings? if you arent what website do you use? 

i have tried 4 hosting websites and all of them fail... but random images from google seem to work....

instead of listing... im going to have to make a new working layout code...not happy

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I use web based photos in my descriptions, I use EAPH which is not free but has unlimited storage pf pics and templates for US$8 per month. I have been listing like mad the last couple of days and have not had any problems as far as I know. After reading your post I went and checked on a few of my listings and all self hosted pics were showing up fine.

I do take a belt and braces approach though, I also store the pics on my computer and use those for the ebay photo then at least there will be a photo somewhere if either ebay or my own hosting goes belly up.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank you, i end up fixing it.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply