Refund to a buyer who does not communicate.

Looking for advice please. I sell Personalised Kid's Placemats (with the child's name on them). I have a buyer who did not give me the child's name for the placemat they chose, even 'tho I've made it VERY clear in my ads. about giving me the child's name.  I've messaged the buyer (3) times and have had no reply at all, and now am being reminded by Ebay of "overdue" postage. I'm going to cancel and refund the buyer and send them ANOTHER message letting them know ... but ... what do I put for a reason? Ebay only has (3) options to click, and none of them are relevant in my case. Any help appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks  twyngwyn, have just done that and cancelled and refunded the buyer ... it's soooooo frustrating when you make it very clear in your ad, then they don't reply to your messages ...Grrrr !!! (LOL) ... thanks again.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I would choose: problem with address

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks  twyngwyn, have just done that and cancelled and refunded the buyer ... it's soooooo frustrating when you make it very clear in your ad, then they don't reply to your messages ...Grrrr !!! (LOL) ... thanks again.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

buyers have stopped reading.....I don't understand why, but it's a fact! You just have to cancel & move on for self-preservation....

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Disagree Twyn - they've never read. lol

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I hope your buyer isn’t living in a flood affected area of QLD or NSW or VIC…… perhaps they just don’t have access to eBay. Or internet, or electricity or their damn house atm.  

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply