Relisting fee

I have more than 60 active listings. If I delist to 40,will I then be able to relist without having to pay the fee? Thanks. 

Spoiler

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Relisting fee

To be sure, try de-listing 1 item, then relist and see what the information in the new listing says.

That would be the safest way to double check.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Relisting fee

If you have already been charged the listing fee, then the answer is "no". However, if you unlist your items before they roll over, and then relist them when you have free listings, then you do not have to pay a listing fee for those.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Relisting fee

It depends on how many of them have free relists.

You can have 40 free listings per month.

Check how many you have left and the 40 new freebies reset on the 1st or 2nd of any month.

Scroll down to promo offers - https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%...

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Relisting fee

To be sure, try de-listing 1 item, then relist and see what the information in the new listing says.

That would be the safest way to double check.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Relisting fee

If you have already been charged the listing fee, then the answer is "no". However, if you unlist your items before they roll over, and then relist them when you have free listings, then you do not have to pay a listing fee for those.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply