Remaning "Free Monthly Listings won't display since Managed Payments

I thought I'd just ask here, after a pointless chat with an eBay rep ended with them sending me the URL of a totally irrelevant  webpage.

Ever since Managed Payments started I've been unable to find my current total of remaining Free Monthly items. 

Up til now it was visible at the bottom of my Selling page, unde Promotional Offers. But for the past two months it has just read

0 used  600 left

- when in fact I have over 500 items currently listed  (I can access that number through the Selling Page or the Seller Hub, but it doesn't tell me which of those (at present) 522 items have been listed or re-listed this month.

I'm hoping there is a way of accessing this data which I'm just not thinking of. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

My understanding is that when you are on MP you get 250k listings per month.

There have been many threads about this, claiming that to be the case.

Unless you start getting charged...

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

My understanding is that when you are on MP you get 250k listings per month.

There have been many threads about this, claiming that to be the case.

Unless you start getting charged...

Yes, it occured to me that I may no longer be limited to 600 - but I would have expected eBay to tell me about this, and it still displays my monthly allocation as being 600. I'm still paying the correct monthly store fee for a limit of 600, and eBay's own page on stores still has the same 'basic' 'featured' and 'anchor' levels with the same pricing and monthly limits.

I could easily list more than 600 items, but I don't want to suddenly have them decide to charge me per item over 600 when I don't even know what my current total is.

Sorry if this has been discussed previously; I did have a look and didn't see any recent mention.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

eBay Stores selling fees for managed payments sellers

Read our full terms for fees when listing an item

• All sellers with an eBay Store subscription on eBay.com.au are entitled to 250,000 free insertion fees per month for items listed in auction-style or fixed price format in most categories, including relisted items and listings that are ended early.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/ebay-stores-selling-fees-managed-payments...

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I've been listing about 2800 per month & have not been charged any listing fees since I went on Managed Payments, so presuming the 250,000 per month may be correct.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply