Sales drop

Have been selling items consistently until last week. Some days 5 or more sales and even more on weekends. Now im lucky if ive sold 5 items in a week. Has anyone noticed a drop in their sales in the last week?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Sales drop

I can see you have sold 12 in the last week,  Are you just trying to get more views via this post

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Sales drop

Mine spiked over the weekend, on the back of my volume discounts.

I will be punished in the short term as my sales tend to average out in the long run. Which a week certainly isn't.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Sales drop

three weeks leading up to last weekend with 1 sale then a busy weekend.

Dunno why - no changes made to listings. Maybe "Lofty" from Channel 9 News is having an impact with his xmas supply issues stories.

I just smile and drop the parcels off at the post office.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Sales drop

how can you tell the number of sales a seller has had?

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Sales drop

Under a seller's 'completed listings' the ones where the price is in green means they have sold those items 

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Sales drop

Sandy, for some reason the details for "completed listings" are not always available at the moment for some sellers.

............another eBay glitch...............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Sales drop

Same here last two weeks since Sydney and Melbourne came out of lock down.  People are sick and tired of looking at screens and now out and about doing in person shopping.

Spoke with postie today and said his run had quietened down, but Contractors delivered in Victoria on the Melbourne Cup Public Holiday and parcel volumes have fallen and not so crazy.  A lot of Victorians take the Monday off as well and make a four day long weekend.   Plenty of caravans on the highway.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Sales drop

Keyword Spamming might have something to do with a drop in sales.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Sales drop

I'm a little reluctant to draw any conclusions yet; it's only been about a week, but so far my sales have cratered this month. They went ballistic around last May when lockdowns started, and never looked back. Til this week, when sales have been about a fifth of usual.  But I've had quiet weeks before, and they turned out to be blips. This is very quiet, though.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply