Sell Similar

Hi I listed some plates using Sell Similar to save some time and it has put information from the previous listing which doesnt apply onto the new listing eg. "Stickers still attached". I cant see how to get rid of it. Help please!
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Sell Similar

Look at your selling page and click on the menu at the right side of the relevant item, then click on Revise.

Or open the listing and up the top left there'll be a link to revise it.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Sell Similar

I did it! I was trying to use the app which wasnt working so did it on Classic Site. Thanks for helping.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sell Similar

Revise your item & get rid of what you don't want

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Sell Similar

Look at your selling page and click on the menu at the right side of the relevant item, then click on Revise.

Or open the listing and up the top left there'll be a link to revise it.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Sell Similar

I did it! I was trying to use the app which wasnt working so did it on Classic Site. Thanks for helping.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Sell Similar

You should have been able to revise using the app. Tap on the item, then tap on revise listing. If it was something in the description you wanted to change, tap on the description box. Tap on HTML Editor and change it to standard (makes it easier to read!!!). Change what needs to be changed, then tap on the arrow at the top to go back. Tap continue, the submit revisions. Done and done!!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply