Seller Hub

pnc75
Community Member

So looks like we no longer have a choice:

Hello, At eBay, we’re continuing to make significant investments into our best tools and resources. That’s why starting in August 2018, if you’re currently using Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro, you will automatically migrate to the Seller Hub experience.

When will this happen?

Starting in August 2018.

What you need to do:

If you’re currently using Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro, you will automatically migrate to the Seller Hub experience starting in August 2018. If you would like to take advantage of the Seller Hub earlier, you are able to opt-in now.

As always, thank you for choosing to sell on eBay. Regards,
The eBay Team

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Seller Hub

I use My eBay All Selling for most things.

For the others I use Seller Hub. I don't recall ever using SM or SMP so, for me, it won't make a difference

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Seller Hub

I use Selling manager to do bulk re-lists. I think I can do that through all selling, too though. is that right? 

What I do like SM for is because it stores sales infor for 3 months, rather than just the 60 days.

The other thing, I wonder if we can opt out like we could last time. 

Also, If there's anyone who's used Seller hub, how do you find it?

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Seller Hub

@pnc75 wrote:

I use Selling manager to do bulk re-lists. I think I can do that through all selling, too though. is that right? 

What I do like SM for is because it stores sales infor for 3 months, rather than just the 60 days.

The other thing, I wonder if we can opt out like we could last time. 

Also, If there's anyone who's used Seller hub, how do you find it?

You can still use your All Selling page in seller hub, same as you can now.  I use it for bulk relists because in seller hub it doesn't differentiate between unsold items that have been relisted and those that are still not relisted.  

Seller Hub shows sales for 90 days, and unsold items stay for 90 days.  You can set it to show your sales for different periods of time in seller hub, the only catch being that the sales figure includes the postage (items + postage).  You can always view them via All Selling > Sold if you don't want to see the postage amount included but I'm not sure whether you'll see 60 or 90 days (possibly 90 if you were using SM).

From what you've posted in your opening post it doesn't sound like we'll be able to opt out again.  So long as we can continue to use our All Selling page (listed as View My Ebay Selling on the seller hub overview page) I have no problems with seller hub.  I opted in a fortnight ago and checked a few things out and now I'm wishing I'd been using it the whole time. 

When I click on My Ebay up the top right it goes to Seller Hub overview and it's only one more click to my ebay All Selling page so it's no big deal.  I can do a LOT of things in seller hub that save heaps of time.  One of the best features is being able to search for title keywords in my active list and then editing and adding notes to particular listings.  Before I had to scroll through several pages to find the relevant listings.  On my other ID I can mark items as posted in bulk instead of one at a time.  There were other recent changes so that you can do more things in bulk from seller hub but I can't remember what they were because I don't think they apply on my main ID yet.

On my orders page it shows me how many sold but it also shows me how many are left in multiple listings.  This saves me having to open the listings to double check that the amounts are correct.

Heaps of other little time-saving features so check it out!

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Seller Hub

Thanks, rabbit. will check it out tomorrow, but not being able to differentiate between listed and not relisted worries me, as i nuse that a lot. 

Cheers.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Seller Hub

It actually says Relisted or Not Relisted beside each item in unsold. Sometimes I go through and delete the relisted ones but it's a bit of a waste of time. I usually relist from Unsold on my All Selling page because it's easier to see all the unrelisted ones together.
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Seller Hub

I use it for bulk relists because in seller hub it doesn't differentiate between unsold items that have been relisted and those that are still not relisted.  

A trap for new players.

ENDED gives you unsold and not relisted, effectively it is the All Selling Unsold list.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Seller Hub

My Ended list shows both relisted and not relisted items that are unsold so it's not the same as the all selling unsold list, at least not what it's showing me. I can sort it by relisted status and then delete all the relisted ones to make it a bit easier.
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Seller Hub

@davewil1964 wrote:

I use it for bulk relists because in seller hub it doesn't differentiate between unsold items that have been relisted and those that are still not relisted.  

A trap for new players.

ENDED gives you unsold and not relisted, effectively it is the All Selling Unsold list.

We can choose the "status" to just show "not relisted" or "relisted" or both, along with some other options, which is what we've always had with Selling Manager Pro.

Just choose what you want, then click "search".

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Seller Hub

Stupid unnecessary changes

Where do i find all the previous details that were on My Summary page

ie: no. of listings left, promo listings etc

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply