Selling on Ebay

It's very dangerous, here can buyer what didn't paid the item leave you negative feedback eBay just tell you to open the unpaid case after you close unpaid case it suppose to be negative feedback removed.

Overall i spent so much time handling negative feedback from scamers what use this system to extort the seller.

What support you receive from eBay for money you pay simple zero. One CS on the phone will tell you different think then another one.

If you look how many negatives have Chinese sellers and they are top rated seller everytime. This is just a scam how Ebay do a money. I spoke with few sellers what confirm me that they were extorted after this system was hacked by some buyers receiving negative comments.

Is the ebay secure for selling definitelly not it was not a first time when i repport the buyer what try to scam me or another seller what happened nothing he is operating on ebay can uying and selling without any restriction i checked it with 3 sellers what report one buyer for fraudulent activity. Ebay is not interested about the report of sellers providing evidence.

In cases where here operating the group what buy from you Item and complain in the same day its not working left you negative feedback because he is friend of competition.

Most Chinese sellers sell their stuff on anothe pages and finnished with ebay paying the fees for nothing as i heard so many sellers said after that hack the selling rate drop 80% down and hardly selling here anything and if they sell something they have problem with scamers what like to left negative feedback. Most of them moved on secure pages and their own pages because the potential and the high risc selling not worth the problems.

How is eBay fixing this problems simple they do not care they have the fees  so many buyer see nice holes in the eBay policy how to ruin seller reputation and business i'm not wondering why so many sellers left and why if i buy something i got the business card with another web page with 10% discount comparing the ebay prices.

I decided to do not sell and do not buy here anything to do not support feew unskilled people in Ebay central NSW what do not know how to protect this website and make it secure for both sides not just for buyers what can do in the system they want..

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Selling on Ebay

After this approach and zero value i got from ebay for fees and zero value what got the others sellers for shop i decided to stop seling here and buying here anything. If i will buying here i will support ebay with 10%. I will rather buy elswere for 10% less price then here

Then you no longer have a problem, do you?

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay

You lost any sympathy from me with your insulting and racist remarks!

Shame on you!

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay

Sorry I'm really not just this type of customers are not welcome. As you can see eBay deleted theevidence and  fact again. Like the picture than the message from them. If you have evidence keep it for paypal. Ebay do not resolve any problem. Lazy employees rather said we can't do nothing.

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay

Wow.....I'm totally confused. Here. A bit like Groundhog Day but with the same result
Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay

Hi i see lou*sbloomin*garden* you have nice stuff for sale do you have a branch in WA i plan to renew my garden I have budget $10000 I plan to do it in November.

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay

lou*sbloomin*garden* i would suggest blocking this person from buying from you. She is complaining about her own problem customers but i happen to know she is a problem buyer herself. She has bought off me in the past on other account and had nuthing but issues. The items always seem to go missing. Blocked now so won't be happening again.

Hypocritcal, rude and racist

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay

The mods have overlooked a racist comment in post 3 by OP.

Has anyone read the OP's feedback left for others ? Hope you have a strong stomach when reading the graphic description of unsuitable tampons.

And the revised feedback re eating Chinese nearly made me puke my coffee.

As for the OP's topic-barely readable and mostly nonsensical.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay

You must have missed the feedback regarding her breast size! 

Not sure why she's making enquiries from Lou, she's already said she doesn't want to buy or sell on eBay any more because she can buy/sell whatever she likes on Google (???). Not even sure why she's still coming into the forums when eBay clearly distresses her so badly. 

Most of her messages were unreadable. I managed to pick bits and pieces from them, but gave up after awhile. Then she has the hide to criticise other people!

Just added to my blocked list. Despite what she says, she will continue to buy and sell on eBay. The whingers always do because they know that other places don't get the traffic flow they do here...........if they don't know, they soon find out. Plus, I've looked at the other selling places and most things are much dearer to buy than on here.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay

Jeez, I didn't. Bit hard to miss a pair of DDs, I would have thought. Smiley LOL

Also lots of "Item not arrived, money refunded" too, which I always find somewhat suspicious.
Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

Selling on Ebay

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

You must have missed the feedback regarding her breast size! 

Not sure why she's making enquiries from Lou, she's already said she doesn't want to buy or sell on eBay any more because she can buy/sell whatever she likes on Google (???). Not even sure why she's still coming into the forums when eBay clearly distresses her so badly. 

Most of her messages were unreadable. I managed to pick bits and pieces from them, but gave up after awhile. Then she has the hide to criticise other people!

Just added to my blocked list. Despite what she says, she will continue to buy and sell on eBay. The whingers always do because they know that other places don't get the traffic flow they do here...........if they don't know, they soon find out. Plus, I've looked at the other selling places and most things are much dearer to buy than on here.

I saw that, along with the disparaging comment about someone's intellectual impairment, the rather

bizarre referencing to a particular Indian state in relation to feedback for an Indian seller, the

multitude of refunds for items not received, the multiple revised feedbacks, the coarse language etc

etc Just couldn't be bothered listing them all. I am sure people's BBL option has gone into overdrive

though.

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply