Send offer to buyers

What exactly is Send offier to buyers?

How does it work etc?

Is there some record of who have set my offers to?  

I am finding it difficult to work out what I am suppposed do.

Plus since the  "send offer to buyers"  option has been up and running I havent been getting many sales?

Here just below is what im talking about:

" sending an offer to buyers who are interested in your item"

I have sent out offers to customers who are interested with no success.  And wen I do send an offer there is no record of what offer I sent to who and what was the offer that offered them? 

Hope somenone can help.

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Send offer to buyers

You have Buy It Now or Best Offer on all of your items except for the Opium......is that what you mean? If so, buyers will make an offer (potentially)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Send offer to buyers

You have Buy It Now or Best Offer on all of your items except for the Opium......is that what you mean? If so, buyers will make an offer (potentially)
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Send offer to buyers

IDK? Is it that we choose or the other?
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Send offer to buyers

Thank you I just checked the opium and i didnt have the best offer ticked 

Thank you so much for your help 🙂 

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Send offer to buyers

you can choose to accept an offer or not
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Send offer to buyers

I hope you realise you cannot post the perfume.

You would need to have a Dangerous Goods Licence and have a contract with Australia Post to be able to send those items through the mail.

You should make those listings for local pickup only.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Send offer to buyers

Send offers to buyers is different from having make an offer on listings, and all sellers can access the send offer feature regardless of whether they have best offer enabled on individual listings.

The send offer button will appear when you reply to a buyer's enquiry, and it can only be used once for the listing. If you use it, you enter the offered price for the item, and the quantity that it applies to. For example if a buyer wants 10 of an item when 50 are available, you put in the offered price for one item and then put 10 in the quantity field, and it will display the total purchase price.

Once sent the buyer can accept or decline. If they accept, the purchase is confirmed and they can checkout with the reduced price.
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Send offer to buyers

Is there anywhere you can see what your original price was on an item after you have sent an offer and made the sale?
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Send offer to buyers

@buttons75 wrote:
Is there anywhere you can see what your original price was on an item after you have sent an offer and made the sale?

In your own records? As a prudent seller you would keep that information.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply