Sending return/redirect labels ?

Labels are printed in PDF form so cant be sent as attachments , so how do you do it?

In the past I either used click and send and sent direct to email address. Though C & S is no longer option, and I haven't signed up for replacement system. Neither is there a record for Ebay to see you have sent one. Plus all the paranioa surrounding off ebay contact.

Or I have printed one, scanned it to create Jpeg and sent as attachment. Again using C & S to create label.(Again C & S no longer an option)

Redirect labels (for when you have sent wrong item to wrong buyer) is easy to create as you just use create another label, but how do you create a return to yourself ?

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When you create a label on eBay, you can change all of the details for the delivery name and address so it's possible to use their system.

In the past, I've created them through AP and just used the snipping tool in Windows to isolate the label, take a screen shot and create a PNG image file which I then sent via eBay. The resolution and print quality seemed fine when I got the package back.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:
When you create a label on eBay, you can change all of the details for the delivery name and address so it's possible to use their system.

In the past, I've created them through AP and just used the snipping tool in Windows to isolate the label, take a screen shot and create a PNG image file which I then sent via eBay. The resolution and print quality seemed fine when I got the package back.

Good idea re using create another label then just changing their address to yours, so that it can be done on ebay label system instead of  C & S as peviously.

Screen shot is just another non paper version of scanning a print off. Again good idea.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply