Sendle delivery service

I notice quite a few negative comments re Sendle for sellers.   I don't sell a vast quantity of items but I have been using Sendle for the past 6 months and have found it delivers quickly and efficiently.  I send on average 3 items a week and once our local "drop off" business was used to the system we have never had a problem.  

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sendle delivery service

You have most certainly been very lucky (so far) and the exception rather than the rule

Are you wanting to get other sellers to use it, despite so many more complaints than good outcomes?

The vast majority of buyer do not like it (with good reason) and will bypass sellers who choose to use them

Sendle does not delivery anything, by the way

They are a courier broker who use the cheapest courier available at any given time

I have only ever seen one other person here sign their praises

One, out of hundreds of posts of complaints 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Sendle delivery service

I'm with Sandy on this, I've had nothing but trouble with Sendle both in Perth and in the country region I now live in. I will always avoid sellers that use Sendle as do many other members.

Maybe you've had no trouble with them, but have you considered how many sales you are missing out on for the sake of saving yourself a few dollars ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Sendle delivery service

I am so with the others on the Sendle bit.  It may save you money but at what cost?  I personally would not purchase from a seller who uses them and I am in metro Sydney.

Have had too many problems.  I want to know who is delivering my parcels not wait until Sendle find the cheapest.

As said you have been lucky so far.  I hope it lasts for you.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Sendle delivery service

For the sake of saving $1 with a seller that uses Sendle, I'll shop elsewhere. Do you pass on these savings to your buyers, or are you pocketing that extra dollar, while they are wondering where their parcel is?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply