Sendle seems to be more expensive than Australia Post

Hi

I am just wondering if anyone elase is having issues with Sendle prices when going to print a label.  I have opted to use Sendle for my postage due to the high price of Australia Post.  I understood that Sendle was much cheaper but when I went to print out a label to Western Australia, the cost was $25.80    I can do the same destination with Australia Post for $8.95

Am I doing something wrong?  

I will be high-tailing back to Australia Post if this is correct.  Maybe the price is cheaper for some destinations, but I always give a fixed-price for postage to anywhere in Australia as this gives potential buyers some certainty.  I never know if someone is going to buy from my own city or on the other side of the country.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Don't use Sendle. Simples. And your customers will probably thank you.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

I have a similar problem: Why is the shipping 44$ that cant be correct should be around 10$. Please get back to me on this as I will not send any more parcels by this means until I hear. The following small book is priced 21$ when i can send Aust. Post for 10$ whats going on? ' was the message i sent them, still havent heard back.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Other members can't tell you

44$ 21$ re not Australian prices

The thread is three and a half years old

If you have your weights/measurements put on correctly it should be an issue

Maybe Australia Post don't agree your book can be sent for 10$ (sic)

If you mean you won't send by Sendle, I'm sure many buyers out there will be VERY happy to hear it

And all your listings I can see you state 'free postage' (obviously no such thing) so it is up to you to be aware of real postage charges and building them in if you are going to post for 'free'

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply