Shipping a golf club

johnk664
Community Member

Does anyone have recommendations on how to package and send a golf club to an eBay buyer? Also which postage/courier service to use.

Thanks

John

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Shipping a golf club

*Tee hee*

Tazzie Terrior said "teed off" and "buggy" (golf buggy?) and "from the rough" in response to a post about golf clubs...

He just needed one more pun and I could have called "Four!"
Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

Shipping a golf club

there was a "fair way" in there

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

Shipping a golf club

DUH, I'm slow today slr, that went right over my head.                            original.gif

I will attempt to lift my game.........................somewhat.............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

Shipping a golf club

sometimes it's a trap, can leave some green with envy, but mark my card . .   there's more play to be had with this

Spoiler
Four
Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

Shipping a golf club

original.gif

Spoiler
                                             none

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

Shipping a golf club

@tazzieterror wrote:
As expressed above, you'll get folks in these parts might teed-off by dragging up old threads from the rough.
As much as we try to educate other members on this, we still have a fair way to go to achieve 100% cooperation, and while you'd think it would make sense for threads to self-lock after a time, I think the forum software is buggy.

Hilarious 😂

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

Shipping a golf club

I'll just putter along for a while and try and think of more whilst dodging the water traps (raining a lot here) - I hope I don't get a wedgie whilst I'm waiting at the 19th hole for the rain to stop. 

Is that 4?

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

Shipping a golf club

@crikey*mate wrote:

I'll just putter along for a while and try and think of more whilst dodging the water traps (raining a lot here) - I hope I don't get a wedgie whilst I'm waiting at the 19th hole for the rain to stop. 

Is that 4?

😂😂 

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

Shipping a golf club

If we're having chicken for dinner, does that mean that a birdie is par for the course?
Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

Shipping a golf club

@tazzieterror wrote:
As expressed above, you'll get folks in these parts might teed-off by dragging up old threads from the rough.
As much as we try to educate other members on this, we still have a fair way to go to achieve 100% cooperation, and while you'd think it would make sense for threads to self-lock after a time, I think the forum software is buggy.

You know in order to respond appropriately, and stay on good 'terms' with you 😁 I thought I should brush up on my golf terms. You know, I wouldn't want anything to drive a wedge between us. Problem is my version wouldn't pass the mods 😉

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply