So once again

Why on earth do the so called "experienced sellers" - which is pathetic in itself - continually bag out the new people asking a question? Please enlighten me - everyone was new once ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

So once again

Theres one poster in particular who comes to mind straight away who comes across as quite superior. This posters style of communication is patronising and rude.

As someone has already mentioned, we all had to start somewhere even this certain "expert".

I have found most information here invaluable and helpful. It would be more helpful for others if some advice wasnt dished up with a spoonful of someones condescending attitude.

Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

So once again

forumfool
Community Member

Thanks for your sentiments everyone - this makes me feel better for taking out a new ID precisely for forum purposes.  I know this is criticized by some of the 'experienced' ones.  I am new to these forums but have hundreds of eBay transactions (both buying and selling), however I still have LOTS to learn, so I would like to be judged on the content of my posts rather than being examined inordinately.  I do like a good whack of privacy! 

To all those others who feel put down by asking questions deemed 'stupid' -I'll take the liberty of quoting another poster around here (can't remember her name but she's a good egg!)  who says "a stupid question is one which is not asked"  or something along those lines.  Very encouraging! 

Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

So once again

queen kong your post was spot on. I bet I know the "superior" you are talking about. Yep shot me down quiet a few times in the early days.. Now I read more than write.

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

So once again

Thanks for your sentiments everyone - this makes me feel better for taking out a new ID precisely for forum purposes.  I know this is criticized by some of the 'experienced' ones

I think you'll find that the experienced ones actually recommend doing this .

Message 34 of 34
Latest reply