Started a new business. Can I advertise my service on ebay?

Hello There,

I just started my own clening business and wanted to know if I can advertise my services on ebay? And if so how can I go about it to fully maximise it. What can I and can't include, as I'm not too sure when it comes to offering services.

I used to have an ebay store but I have given that up and now I run my own domestic cleaning business.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Cheers

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Your own website would be the best option,and there are plenty of free of charge internet sites that you can advertise on,Gumtree,local papers etc

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Facebook has a lot of buy/swap/sell sites for specific areas, that might work a lot better as you will be targeting locals.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

@collectablebros wrote:
I just started my ownclening business and wanted to know if I can advertise my services onebay? And if so how can I go about it to fully maximise it. What can I and can't include, as I'm not too sure when it comes to offering services.

you can create a listing for your service.  You could browse eBay for others doing the same thing to see how they set up their listings.

Here's a screengrab from the category search menu

services.JPG

Here's a screengrab form the sell your item page category selection pane

services 2.JPG

I'm guessing that you would choose Services>Household and if you clean up backyards you would choose Services>Lawn, Yard

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

You can put it on ebay as a classified ad which means there is no bidding involved,your customers can just contact you by phone or email.

Have a look at some of the services and take it from there.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

thanks! Will def try.

Cheers

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

thanks for the informtion!

Cheers

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply