Stuck on “Available Funds”

Hey guys and girls, I recently updated my bank account to a new one on managed payments.

The new bank account has been verified but ever since updating, the funds are stuck on “Available Funds”.

It just accumulates everyday but Ebay never sends it out to my bank account.

I am on daily payments and I usually get sent a payout every morning to my bank.

Anyone else recently updated their bank account or joined managed payments?

How long did it take before it went from “Available Funds” to actually being sent to your bank account?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If this has only just happened it may be the Public Hol yesterday holding things up and they don't process on a weekend

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

angau90
Community Member

hey @My_lil_corner

did it ever get resolved?

I'm experiencing something similar. how did it get resolved did you contact eBay themselves?

thanks Ange

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The person you are asking posted over 18 months ago so might not know you are asking them a question

Best off to start your own thread as not many members read new comments on 'old' threads as things change all the time and answers given then might not be the right answer 'now' 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If you are referring to the funds for item sold mid December.  As a new seller funds can be on hold for 30 days.  This info is available to read in seller info.  You can speak to CS but the info they give you is limited.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply