Superfast postage !!!

I had a buyer leave feedback this morning saying "When was my item posted I haven't received it yet?"

I wonder why she hasn't received it could it be she only paid for it this morning  after a dispute was opened I looked at other feedback she has left and they are the same.Can't understand some people lol.Anyone else had stupid feedback remarks.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Superfast postage !!!

Hope you're going to send it registered with tracking. Sounds like the type of buyer a lot of sellers would prefer to avoid.  IYKWIM

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Superfast postage !!!

jimmy, although you are not allowed to post the ID of your buyer here on the boards, sellers have been leaving the buyer name in the followup to feedback received.  This then lets other sellers know the ID of your troublesome buyer.

For example, if I was the buyer in question, your followup to my feedback would be:

k1ooo-slr-sales, Really! you only paid this morning after dispute opened

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Superfast postage !!!

Woman Very Happy

jimmy, although you are not allowed to post the ID of your buyer here on the boards, sellers have been leaving the buyer name in the followup to feedback received.  This then lets other sellers know the ID of your troublesome buyer.

For example, if I was the buyer in question, your followup to my feedback would be:

k1ooo-slr-sales, Really! you only paid this morning after dispute opened

----------------

Absolutely  as k1000 says, leave follow up feedback as he described.The feedback was to 'get back' at you for daring to open a dispute, but a factual follow up will show them up for what they are.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Superfast postage !!!

I realise now I should have done that (usually do)after being told on here, it was early in the morning and I was just so amazed by it didn't stop to think,do you think she leaves this feedback so she can return it ,as she hasn't stated she received and liked it.Oh well have to wait and see and i thought I was going so well.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Superfast postage !!!

superfast thats slow to what happened one day , had a buyer pick up 94 seconds after auction finished , he  had being here before he must of been waiting outside on his mobile waiting for the auction to finish then rang me,lol

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Superfast postage !!!

I don't like to ask the obvious but why do people like that bid? Why do they do it to themselves?

I can understand (sort of) those who bid and never reply-they don't put themselves out at all, but for those who bid and then have to ring or send messages etc, they are making extra work for themselves by bidding.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Superfast postage !!!

Springy, Joe's items are for pickup.   It is usual for the buyer to make contact to arrange a time for pickup.  In this case the buyer was already there....apparently he had bought from Joe before and knew that Joe was obliging about pick up times.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply