Surely there is a major problem here

Item 26151401086 cop the feedback. Surely the poor guy is ill / dead/ hospital or not at home. Why can't ebay step in and put a hold on the account to  see what's going on ?? 

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

lolobgo
Community Member

i can't get anything up on the search for that item number?

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

yep no results
Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

That number is not searchable ???

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

lolobgo
Community Member

maybe ebay did step in and do something?! ! 

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

try 261552053840

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

The seller has only been registered just short of 12 months.

The seller may have a personal crisis, be ill or died, or their business may have gone to the wall or their visa may have expired and they have left the country or their supplier or dropshipper not honoured their commitments.

So many possibilities exist.....

However, that eBay has not suspended the account given the level of consistent negging and paypal disputes being filed is IMO

OUTRAGEOUS and INCONSISTENT with their spin about "buyer experience"

With good til cancelled listings their will be more negs to come I imagine.

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

What is it with people?  6 sold today.  I'm not overly fussy about feedback when I'm purchasing, but one look at those and I'd steer clear.  They musn't look.

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

eBay started the ball rolling when it made buyer feedback meaningless.

For all the trumpet blowing about DSRs and feedback the case at hand demonstrates that you cannot protect buyers from themselves - no matter how much you punish ALL sellers for the faults of a few.

eBay damages eBay.

IMO there will be a significantly higher number of very, unhappy buyers created through eBays non-action to restrict that single account COMPARED TO a group of 1000 of "average" eBay sellers whose feedback combined will never reach the level of that single account in the same timeframe.

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

93% feedback with 32 negs in the last month. Most of us would have been closed down by now. Surely with 610 feedback, 32 negs in the last month alone should have spawned enough defects to shut him down?

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply