The new edit feature - has everyone got it yet?

I've got the new edit feature on my non-store ID but not on my store ID.  This is the one where you can hover over the price or quantity available on your Active page in seller hub and change things. 

I know it started a while back but it disappeared soon after.  I found a few days ago it was back again.  I was wondering whether all sellers have got it yet or whether it's just some accounts.  I accidentally clicked on something to take me back to an older version of seller hub on one ID a while back and there was no way to get back to the newer version.  There wasn't a lot of difference between the two versions but things were set up slightly differently.  I can't remember which one it was I changed and there's now nothing showing on either ID about changing to an older version, but I wondered whether that had something to do with my only having it one account.  It's my store ID that I'd really like to have it on as it would save a lot of work.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Non-store IDs only, since last week.

I wouldn't have noticed except for the 'tutorial' that came up, as I generally don't use Seller Hub for anything I can do in My Selling. Plus, if I want to edit something I prefer to open it and do a quick check on the whole listing.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Non-store IDs only, since last week.

I wouldn't have noticed except for the 'tutorial' that came up, as I generally don't use Seller Hub for anything I can do in My Selling. Plus, if I want to edit something I prefer to open it and do a quick check on the whole listing.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks for that. I remember a tutorial on it a while ago but it disappeared soon after.

I've done so many "quick checks" on the whole listing that I'm a bit over opening the whole listing for certain simple tasks.

I would have thought stores would get much more benefit from it so I hope they eventually get it.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I haven't anything active on which to hover, so I can't give any extra validation - which you don't need, anyway, as davewil is unlikely to be catastrophically wrong.

So... another sort of hovering:

Hover - be one with the universe!

(...and all the know-how for this hovering trick is here.)

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I have one store that has it and one that doesn't.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Very Handy little trick works a treat.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I thought dave must have known something that I didn't and that it's only been rolled out to non-stores so far, but obviously he only meant that his store doesn't have it but his non-store accounts do.

Hopefully it won't take long before my store has it because I want to make a heap of small changes that would definitely be much easier to do with the new feature from my Active page. I use seller hub for nearly everything now that I've got used to it because it's much easier than using my All Selling page - much more efficient and there are no ads on the pages to waste my downloads.
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

You couldn't do a crystal ball, countess? One that works? 🙂
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

All I'll need is a ball (acrylic will do), a projector and associated technology, and tomorrow's newspaper.

Failing that, a mysterious yet convincing manner, some vague utterances conveying many possibilities, and a very smudgy ball with a purple velvet cloth should do it.

For crystal ball levitation, I have one word: Fushigi.

NEWSPAPER - CLASSIFIEDS

JOBS

Tall dark man - job available

as tall dark stranger. Must

be willing to travel.

Mysteriousness essential.

Loners or hermits welcome.

"No experience" required.

Contact Madam Faroffski

for details.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I'm disappointed in the "loners or hermits welcome". If it wasn't for that he might be good enough to change my life without needing to know the future. 🙂 🙂
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply