This Seller Must Be Doing Something Right!

My husband was looking around for a book earlier and came across this seller. 3.5 MILLION listings! Only got 48 negs in the last 12 months. Did you see the bit about 3.5 MILLION listings?!?!? Where would one find the time to list all those things? I've struggled to get 100 listed this weekend!

Some of the negs are a bit weak. One buyer negged him because "The buyer would not allow me to change the delivery address!!! I lost my money". Sounds like the buyer had the wrong address listed and didn't change it before paying. Another person just said 'thanks'. Someone else with wrong address issues. Someone else "made error with payment, only needed 1 copy. How do I fix this?". Must be that buyers way of communicating.

Someone else whinging because it took too long from Sydney to Brisbane......seller is in the UK! Someone else whinging because it was 2 days late..... Of course there were legitimate issues, but I'm guessing some could have been resolved with a message.....although it sounds like some tried that avenue.

Are you sure you saw the bit about 3.5 MILLION listings?????

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

This Seller Must Be Doing Something Right!

@agoraagogo wrote:

@twyngwyn wrote:
the ones I looked at were in the USA (with free postage to Aust)...god help all of us Oz book-sellers....when one closes another opens...just a revolving door...but we have delivery time on our side if AP do their part :l

surely thou dost jest.

you should read a recent post of mine in this thread; Increased number of not received standard mail...

unbelievable where my packages have gone.

Yes, definitely had tongue in cheek....AP lost 13 large letters of mine last year, supposedly...

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply