Unsent purchase.

Several months ago I was atacked by a scammer. It took a long time before my computer was corrected and back to normal. During this time I received a payment for a sold item. However during my 2 week absence or so, Ebay deleted all my my 30 listings. I attempted to contact them 3 times all to no avail. Despite their claim "we are here to help you" I tried the useless mechanical method and unbelievably I was told th "Write in English".

I no longer have any faith in ebay and will shortly cancel my account. But before I go I wish to try to correct a problem which trpubles my concience. It appears that during by absence I made a sale and received a payment. If there is a person reading this that purchased my item but did not receive it, and can tell me exactly what the item was, please describe it, and also tell me the amount of the payment, I will be very happy to send you it with my sincere apologies for what happened.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Unsent purchase.

I'm confused you still have an item listed

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Unsent purchase.

I very much doubt the buyer will just so happen to read here

Especially since you make no mention of them having opened a dispute/sent any messages/left neg feedback

If they buyer did not know to do any of those things, I doubt they would know to search the forum just in case

And you cannot close your account with an item listed 

How did you try to contact eBay?

Sending emails to the bot automated service is useless 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply