WHERE CAN I FIND MY SAVED SELLING TEMPLATES?

Hi All!l

I've looked endlessly for my saved Selling Templates or Sell Templates ...alas to no avail.

The one answer I've received is to click on "Sell" and a drop down menu will take meI there ...but NO it doesn't!

Can anyone advise how  I can find my Selling Templates ...totally frustrated that Ebay has made this so hard to access.

Thanks in advance.   Frank  (feons_aust)

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Frank, what about if you tried in your Sold Items ? Sell a similar item ?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

If you have any templates saved the sell link (don't choose from the drop down menu just click on sell) at the top of the page will open up another page. scroll down a little to under the heading sell with a template. Click on manage templates link every template you have created is there, well ten of them anyway

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Hi harley-babes,

Thanks for response ...but no joy.

I've clicked on Sell at top of page (and everywhere I find that term) but cannot find "sell with a template" anywhere.     I know it exists somewhere because I've used before (last time was a couple of years ago)  but can't find it now.    I've spent a good hour or more but cannot find the answer to my search

Tried your suggestion ...but my page doesn't provide the link you describe.   Totally frustrating.    Thanks anyway!   Frank

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Hi Horizon ...thanks for response.

Yes I've tried that ("Sell a similar item) but still no joy in finding "Sell with a template"  ...I know it exists ...well it did 2 years ago when I last accessed my selling templates.     

Still frustrated ...but thanks anyway ...appreciated.   Frank

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Hi again harley-babes.    I just went to eBay.com and YES found the link.   But I'm on Ebay.com.au (Australia) and it doesn't have the same link.  Grrrrr!    

Maybe the Aussie site stopped using "Sell with a template"??  not sure ...but at least I know I'm not going mad anymore!  hehe.   Thanks!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Hi again Horizon,

I just went to eBay.com and YES found the link.  

But I'm on Ebay.com.au (Australia) and it doesn't have the same link.  Grrrrr!    

Maybe the Aussie site stopped using "Sell with a template"??  not sure ...but at least I know I'm not going mad anymore!  hehe.   Thanks!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I'm glad you found the link, but I'm on eBay.au giving you the link so not sure why you can't access it on au . Perhaps your browser is the problem
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply