Well this is a first for me......

For the first time since managed payments kicked in, it has not only been 12 days since my last sale, but to add insult to injury, eBay has had to access my banking account to secure my monthly fees because of no sales, there is no money in my account! Sales have not been kind this year but usually I have a few, enough to cover the fees! I hope my lights come on soon because no sales = no purchases either!  Anyone else caught in this dilemma? ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No.

My sales are steady, plus I always have some money in my account. At least 2 months worth of store fees.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I guess a good business always keep's sufficient funds in the account to cover all potential situations.

They clearly state that if there are insufficient funds in your Ebay account,  they will take if from the linked bank account,  no secret there.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Plenty in my own account, usually I have enough sales in the first week that managed accounts just use to pay fees before they send the money on, however, this month no sales at all...so far! Never give up hope ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Yup, sales are currently down 90% , so feel your pain.

I also have a store so I'm also having them withdraw the subscription direct from bank account. It's like signing up for direct debit when we moved over to the MP system and obviously the fees need to be paid, regardless of whether we make sales or not.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Sorry to you Jelly and the OP for having decreased sales. For me, it's completely the opposite. I am being hammered with sales. If I could have consistent sales each week like I've had over the last few months, I'd give up my regular job. I know it doesn't last, so loving it while it's happening.

I hope things pick up for you both soon.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I guess you misunderstood my post, no need for "narky"!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply