What has happened to ebay? No sales it is frightening .Anyone else ??????

I have never seen it like this lots on watch but no sales for days.

Message 1 of 148
Latest reply
147 REPLIES 147

@joethenuts wrote:

sorry did you join ebay to buy or sell     sorry i should of checked you sold 1 item for the year  

i supose thats 1 more item than my cat has sold    meow     have a nice day 

Did it cross your mind joenuts before you jumped onto your keyboard for your latest bit of slagging that maybe, just maybe, that is a posting ID and that well-respected member also has buying and selling ID's as well (much as you may hate members for doing that for their own valid reasons)       

It has been pointed out to you many times in the past that people do actually do that......................thEmoticon_digging (2).gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 51 of 148
Latest reply

Padi, he seemingly takes no notice of what others say, and if he does, he simply ignores it. Whether it's intentional or whether he has comprehension issues is no longer relevant as far as I'm concerned. The fact is that he's becoming become a serial pest and a troll of the worst type and as such, should be completely ignored.

Message 52 of 148
Latest reply

Time to start reporting offensive messages I think. Might incur a nice holiday in the Bahamas.

Message 53 of 148
Latest reply

Well unfortunately I think I was right about what I said at the end of my 1st Post on this Thread.... Haven't sold a thing on Ebay since !?!?!?

Did a search last night on a friends computer & my listing were nowhere to be seen....

Interesting......

I wish somebody like 4 Corners or 60 Minutes would pick up on this.....Could make for an interesting Expose

Message 54 of 148
Latest reply

@hamsy3 wrote:

Well unfortunately I think I was right about what I said at the end of my 1st Post on this Thread.... Haven't sold a thing on Ebay since !?!?!?

Did a search last night on a friends computer & my listing were nowhere to be seen....

Interesting......

I wish somebody like 4 Corners or 60 Minutes would pick up on this.....Could make for an interesting Expose

Same thing has happened to me too! No sales since I became a little 'vocal' and semi-critical of eBay in the last week or so!!! Not just no sales, but zero enquiries, zero offers, zero watchers on most of my items, and I can tell you I do vast amounts of research in my chosen area, and know that sales are around par in the industry!!!

Message 55 of 148
Latest reply

how would we ever know if thats there only id 

if he wants to talk **bleep** about my spelling and way with words they should stop hiding and use there real id when talking to me 

maybe you old ebayers might know each other but we are in the year 2015 now things change policys change maybe you should keep up with them 

Message 56 of 148
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

how would we ever know if thats there only id 

if he wants to talk **bleep** about my spelling and way with words they should stop hiding and use there real id when talking to me 

maybe you old ebayers might know each other but we are in the year 2015 now things change policys change maybe you should keep up with them 

Gee, that's a bit rich coming from you.

It IS their real ID, one of many that they have. You can only get fake ID's in the real world, not on eBay.

Message 57 of 148
Latest reply

please no fake ids on ebay    keep dreaming     i supose you believe in the easter bunny    how silly of me thats next week   have a nice day

Message 58 of 148
Latest reply

Sounds like a bloody good idea Jane. I've already had one of his posts removed.

Spoiler
Pity that spoilers are unable to be hidden.

Message 59 of 148
Latest reply

Capture.PNG

Wow, you really are a piece of work aren't you ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 60 of 148
Latest reply