What should I do?

lpede5
Community Member

Hey everyone, I recently bought a bundle:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221161760298?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I received it in the mail today and am not happy at all. One of the game cases has no disc. Everything was claimed to be in a great condition. I expected some light wear since it was listed as "good" in the condition but it is way more than than. Both of the official controllers have chips, one of them the case is almost split in half, with the controller basically coming apart. Half of the discs have heavy scratches, just not happy at all.

If my best bet opening an item not as described case with paypal? And if i ship everything back in a b4 box with click and send is that tracking number enough for paypal to get my refund? Or will I have to purchase insurance to cover the purchase amount?

It sucks that I have to waste money shipping but i know these things can happen on ebay, but yeah is that my best response? Just quite shocked at the condition, and the fact it is missing a game. Is there anything else I can do?

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What should I do?

I would firstly contact the seller and then if need be open a case of not as described with Paypal.  When you send the items back I would definitely send registered post due to the amount you paid for the goods and that way they cannot say that they did not received the goods back.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

What should I do?

lpede5
Community Member

Just realised I posted this in the wrong section, might delete and re-post in the buying section. If I sent by click and send in a b4 box (what the console and that came with in the first place) will that tracking number be enough for paypal?

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

What should I do?

I just left a lengthy reply on your other thread, it really doesn't matter if you post on the wrong one, many of us just go down the list in the order they come in, I don't usually even notice which section I am replying to lol.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply