Who is sending parcels to Norway or Austria - Australia Post won't deliver.

I can send items to some major countries through Australia Post but they are no longer sending to many smaller countries.

There are items I'd like to get to Norway and Austria and other countries - has anybody been able to send to these and other smaller countries - at a reasonable price of course.

Hoping someone can help.

Regards

Tony

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

International postage just not worth it at all at the moment.

Besides the enormous delays, they're only taking stuff with tracking and even then, it will possibly sit for weeks either in Australia or on the other side before clearing customs and eventually making its way to the buyer.

Stuff I sent to the USA in April just as flights were being fully grounded, took 3 months to get to their destinations and in the mean time I had to refund several of them as they simply took too long and buyers got nervous so they opened cases which I could not refuse to settle.

If you're willing to take the chance of a buyer being patient enough for up to 3 months, then go for it.

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

no you can't send to norway currenty, I had to cancel 2 items refund last week.  you need to keep checking the aust post covid update website and it will tell you if theres a service or not. beware it can change o/night.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Cant add Norway to my Ads on 2 different eBay accounts, anyone else having this problem? 

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

You have Norway in your list of excluded countries.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

I’ve had trouble trying to send to a buyer in Norway, genuine buyer, eBay seems to exclude sending to Norway. I added DHL International and Worldwide shipping to the postal services on my listing, no exclusions, and still could not sell to a successful bidder. I had to cancel their order sadly after sending the invoice. Buyer couldn’t pay their invoice due to  getting eBay errors saying shipment to Norway wasn’t possible. My buyer was genuine and very understanding. We tried 3 times, I’m disappointed in eBay. 

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Maybe be disappointed that a GLOBAL PANDEMIC has disrupted mail, even a year later.

I'm glad you flagged yourself. Somebody who blames postage services on eBay is definitely somebody I don't want to deal with.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Are there still issues with Norway? It seems fine on the Australia Post website, but its not working on ebay. Anyone managed to send something to Norway recently?

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

What do you mean it's not working on Ebay?  

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

I have someone from Norway who bought an item, however they are blocked from making a payment because Norway is showing up as an excluded location.  This is on my listing. Didnt think Norway was in the same category as North Korea or Afghanistan:

Excludes:
Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Anguilla, Barbados, Belarus, Bermuda, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Republic of, Cuba, Republic of, Cyprus, Egypt, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guam, Guernsey, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Iraq, Jamaica, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Jersey, Jordan, Kiribati, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malawi, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mayotte, Mongolia, Morocco, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Norway, Korea, North, Palau, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Message 10 of 17
Latest reply