Why are my thumbnail pictures not displaying

Is it true that ebay has a server problem here in Australia? Surely a small sized pic like our thumbnail pics can be allocated enough band width to display fast so we can print out a buyers invoice quickly. I have tried refreshing the screen and stil I wait for the thumbmail does not appear. It has come to this. Here us ebay. If there is a problem and we pay premium to use your service then get the bloody thing fixed straight away. I an sick and tird of this inferior service. Aas a long time seller. I have spent thirteen years with you and feel that I should not have to accept this problem any longer.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Why are my thumbnail pictures not displaying

"Seriously though try switching browsers because I am seeing thumbnail pics ok on firefox"

You mentioned firefox Harley ๐Ÿ™‚

More and more people are using iPads...you can't get firefox for those, so that wouldn't help.

Just thought it worth mentioning that the browsers most likely to be used by people were not displaying the pics.

On emails that encourage people to buy...the search ones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 11 of 11
Latest reply