Why can't I complete a listing? Since yesterday, the system tells me it is temporarily unavailable.

I have been trying to list items since yesterday but the system tells me it is either temporarily unavailable or that I need to correct errors. When I go back to the listing, there are no errors showing and it again tells me the system is temporarily unavailable. How long is temporary???

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Why can't I complete a listing? Since yesterday, the system tells me it is temporarily unavailable.

Try changing your Browser to Chrome or Firefox  and clear your cache and cookies - if that doesn't work come back as there are other solutions but I'm not tech savvy enough to explain them!!

Someone else will be along shortly to help.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

I will give it a go - Cheers!

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

I'm having this issue this morning. I'm using Chrome, and am experiencing this. I need to create a listing for a customer, so it's very inconvienient. Anyone else having this issue?

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I'm using Chrome and am having trouble trying to revise an existing listing.  Have twice been sent back to the Home Page.  Will keep trying, obviously a hiccup somewhere!!!!

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

I managed to get my listing up using the mobile app? But can't get anywhere with the website. Frustrating. Hope it gets sorted quickly.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Have just tried again using IE still can't revise my listing. Grrrr

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Still can't complete the listing after doing what was suggested. I think this one is over to ebay to sort out. Hopefully it won't take too long!

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I use chrome and I'm having the same problem. I couldn't list anything last night and it's still the same this morning. I've never had this problem before. What's going on?

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Having the same problem ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply