Why do buyers continually ask for postage prices when it is clearly visible in all listings now?

Can anyone tell me why buyers continually ask for postage prices, all these details are in the listings. Is it too hard for them to find or not visible enough.  I searched ebay for  an item I was asked about without being logged in & it clearly shows the cost to the buyer.

Comments please

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Why do buyers continually ask for postage prices when it is clearly visible in all listings now?

Many people just do not bother to read things

8 out of 10 questions I am asked about items I have listed, are already very very clearly answered in the listing already 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Some of your items (the larger ones) do not show a postage cost, they are listed as "Freight, please contact the seller for a shipping quote".  Are these  the items you keep getting asked about?  If not, perhaps it is just because many buyers do not read the whole description or check postage details, they find it easier to just to ask.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

They are probably using the App on mobile phone which seems to not show postage or states it as free for everything.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member
I was never, ever asked for postage price when I didnt have free postage.

You might need to check your listings.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

The only time I get asked for postage costs is if someone wants to buy multiple items. I've never been asked for just a single item. A lot of my buyers use the app.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply