add text and the aussie flag to pictures

hi i am having trouble trying to figure out how to add text to the advertising picture on a listing ie the listing picture, i see that some people can add the australian flag and then add text that says AUSSIE SELLER. i am curently using sellercore to edit my pictures but am finding it realy hard to understand the css and html and templates are very confusing can sombody steer me in the right direction. thanks Rick 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

add text and the aussie flag to pictures

saarzi
Community Member

I have no idea what the software is, or why you could be using CSS or HTML to do this.. but Id just do it in photoshop (or even MSPaint would do), save the overlay template, and copy and paste onto your pics each time you need to. Simples.

Unless youre working with hundreds of photos at a time and want to do it in batches.

In that case Id use a water marking program, that you can add pics and text, and control how light / dark it is. Plenty of those around. you can even have apps that do that on your phone. Set up the photo and text and it literally takes seconds to add it to a photo, or a whole file of photos.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply