awesome tracking site for tracking registered post internationally

Although registered post international is not able to be tracked internationally using the AP site. The country of

destination mail site usually does have tracking.For paypal purposes the purchasers name and address is included on

the registered post form from the original lodgement and linked to the tracking via the unique registered post number

This site  http://www.trackitonline.ru/ sometimes tracks customs declaration numbers

an example

http://www.trackitonline.ru/?tn=RQ043827638AU

1.02.2014 13:02
Import (Item arrived at country of destination)
Kanagawa Kawasakihigashi (219-8799)

01.02.2014 13:03
Into customs
Kanagawa Kawasakihigashi (219-8799)

02.02.2014 11:58
Left international place of exchange
Kanagawa Kawasakihigashi (219-8799

03.02.2014 00:00
Unsuccessful delivery attempt. Recipient absent
Tokyo Ogikubo (167-8799)

03.02.2014 04:03
Arrival at delivery point
Tokyo Ogikubo (167-8799)

07.02.2014 00:00
Delivery scheduled
Internet/ivr 
 Feb 8 AM 

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I'm getting absolutely no joy when I enter my registered post number there - nothing recorded at all.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

you need to select the country of destination ie. I needed to select Japan otherwise nothing shows up. Do not select the

carrier let the site autodetect that bit

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I'm getting:

Sorry, requested item yet not registered in postal database. If your item was sent less than 2 days ago, it may not appear in database. Please check later.

The package was sent 3 weeks ago.

*worried*

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I got that message until it showed up in the japanese system.

If I let the site autodetect the carrier and the destination country then I still get that message.

If I select the country of destination and let the site autodetect carrier then I get the tracking info (from the JP website).

I just checked on the Japan post (carrier at destination) website and I get the tracking details. I would try the destination

countries tracking website with the AP number as it also is the customs declaration number when you use registered post

I posted January 24

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks so much for this link, great site!

I just checked a delivery to Canada that I'd been wondering about (no feedback left), and it shows attempted delivery, and then delivered 3 days later. I just entered the country and it auto detected the carrier.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I tried entering the package number as above, but it still came up with the same message.

Now I'm really worried! $200 down the gurgler if this package has gone missing.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

terryoxyboy - as you have tried everything it looks as though the parcel never got scanned in once it reached the UK site. All tracking sites only work if the parcels are scanned.

I had one going to the UK in October which never showed anywhere in the system. AP lodged an inquiry and were ready to pay out compensation when out of the blue it arrived back to me 3 months later.

I know AP say they can't lodge an investigation yet but at their discretion they can open an investigation earlier than they claim so I would be on the phone to them on Monday morning and insist they open an investigation for the parcel.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

RQ043827638AU

from the AP site you get the result Product not trackable for the number above

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply