Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Clothes sellers - do you want buyers?

I live in the bush and buy all my clothes on ebay. Increasingly I have been buying from the US ebay. Why? Because aussie sellers can't be bothered to put any details on their listings (pat on the back to those who do, you are in the minority). I'm a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems uploading photos into turbolister

When I scan up stuff and save them on the computer, I never had issues uploading them into turbolister. last 2-3 days I've had heaps and comes up with this message when I try: The picture file name you entered is invalid. Please enter a valid picture...

Purchaser will not respond to emails. Has not paid for item.

The winning bidder of an item has not replied to my emails. I have sent an invoice and have the item ready to mail, but I am awaiting payment. How long should I give a buyer to make a payment, particularly if they have not attempted to make contact a...

Item not received

Hi, I was hoping someone could give me advice regarding a buyer not receiving an item. They contacted me on Friday to say it had not arrived. I asked that they wait to see if it came in today's mail. I have messaged them today and they say it has sti...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Last couple of days?

Hey guys, im just wondering if anyone has noticed ridiculously low sales today and yesterday? I had a great weekend through till Monday, but since Tuesday it has just completely died off. Anyone else having the same?

Changing Store Name

Hi, I am thinking of changing my store name as I have just sold my non ebay business of the same name does anyone know if it is possible to do ? I really don't want to start again as I have a really good feedback rating.

Buyer trying to cancel purchase after auction ended

Hi, I have very limited experience at selling on Ebay, but decided to list my iPhone for sale. The first attempt ended when a buyer clicked on the buy now option, but has not paid for the phone or responded to my communications. I have applied to can...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have to change postal categories -- to WHAT?!

Got message from eBay saying that I have to change postal categories (or get listing removed without recourse), to whatever new system AustPost is enforcing....but the new options aren't on eBay yet, so ...????

Want to open basic store

Hi, I am interested in opening up the basic store which begins this month I believe, but I am getting this message every time I try to subscribe. The requirements to open a store have not been met. Please register for an eBay seller account with a cr...

Selling Vehicle Compliance Plates on Ebay

A few days ago I discovered someone selling a vehicle compliance plate and firewall cut on ebay and find this extremely illegal. Is this something you can sell? I would have thought it promotes illegal activity of rebirthing stolen vehicles. As a mec...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It's business as usual at my Post Office....should I be worried?

On day one of the changes my little local LPO guy used a SOD sticker instead of the old registered post one and told me I was lucky because it was now cheaper for me. Two days later I went in with another parcel that I would normally send registered ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful