Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Difficulty Making Money

Hey all, I haven't been selling online for long, and i work for a local car dealership, I have been selling spare car parts online, and i have found alot of fees to go with it, some months we are losing money. I dont own a store, its just a stand alo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Struggling for sale

Hi, I been on here a few months now selling collectables and car parts, My sales are and i will be honest are pretty poor, Ive sold some good items and have made some money here and there, I always have atleat 2 photo's of my items, i do my research ...

I would appreciate any advice from the experienced sellers...

Since I started selling I have sold 19 items and not sold 24. Feedback so far has been quite good, but only 6 in total. Are the photos okay? I am using Click & send signed for- is it worth the extra dollar? There have been almost no "bidding wars"- o...

DEEMED DELIVERY

After years of 'debate' about deemed delivery I decided to get clarification so sent this email the the OFT I wonder if you can clarify something for me. On the ebay discussion boards there is a member who keeps quoting legislation that appears to sa...

Aus Post Inbox & Outbox

I wish Aus Post would pick up parcels and letters as well as deliver them. Two letter boxes out the front, an inbox and an outbox would be *FABULOUS*. That way, I can avoid this horrible hot weather! LOL Don't they have that in the US?

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Private FB

I have been trying to turn my FB from private to public; I select the public dot and clicked on save, it tells me my FB is now public, but it is not!!! I did it first few days ago and again now. Any ideas?

Items not in ebay store

hi guys ive just joined a store and for some reason my items arnt showing up in my store can someone explain what im doing wrong please

Do eBay have any Advertising Standards

Just looking for an item today and get to the auction and directly under the Seller Information is a bright flashing ad CONGRATULATIONS THIS IS NOT A JOKE! YOU ARE THE 100,000TH VISITOR! CLICK HERE Not exactly the luckiest person around so I doubt th...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ziplocks and letter rate post

A question to those of you who use ziplocks with the air squashed out and send letter rate. How do you ensure seal stays sound and bag doesn't "inflate" in transit? I have used heat sealing with mixed success, which seams to depend on quality of bag....

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No INSURANCE on 500g registered parcel ..

I just discovered, via australia posts own website, that you cannot INSURE an INTERNATIONAL Registered 500 padded bag/satchel. How stupid is that when you can insure it if you pay express post AND an extra $50.something more dollars for the postage o...

New way for ebay to FEE GRAB

I had a buyer with O feedback from the usa BIN my opium tassle bottle, she has made absolutely NO contact of an sort despite my invoicing & follow up email. I have just applied to CANCEL the transaction...one of the clauses is as follows : If the buy...

free 30 listings per month

Hi all. I was able to list 30 items over a month ago. Then the listings expired and when I relisted again, I was charged for every listing. Now that the non-free listings have expired again, how do I know if I can relist the items without getting cha...

offers before end of auction

I have been selling some tickets and have been asked bout 5 times by different buyers if they can buy them straight away. I thought that was not allowed - and how would I do it anyway?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful